Thank you for your message, we aim to reply to all enquiries within 1 working day. If it is urgent please call.
285m² Build Size
110,000m² Plot Size
A beautiful, organic productive country estate and winery of approx 11 hectares. It is situated in the beautiful Sierra de las Nieves Parque Natural, in an elevated position above the village of Tolox. The finca comprises of a 4 bedroom villa and casita with swimming pool, a wine bodega and workshop.
Its secluded location in the hills offers spectacular views over the valleys and mountains, right down to the Mediterranean sea.
FINCA CAURIA - TOLOX REGION OF ANDALUCIA
• Situated in the spectacular Sierra de las Nieves Parque Natural, in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
• Approx 2,000 bottles of annual organic wine production - red, rose, blush & white – Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Merlot, Shiraz & Pedro Ximenez
• Fully equipped production wine bodega, workshop, pump house & enclosed chicken run
• Workshop suitable for conversion into riding stables
• Agritourism potential with possibility of converting 2 additional existing old buildings into guest cottages & marketing agritourism in partnership with nearby hotel
• Comprehensive range of agricultural & winemaking equipment included
• Wide variety of local wildlife including wild boar, genet, fox, mongoose, stoat, badger, rabbit & abundant birdlife including eagle, owl & partridge
• Well-equipped house with 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, guest cloakroom, beautifully appointed kitchen / dining room, sitting room & entrance hall
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Wood burning stove in kitchen, enclosed wood burning fireplace in sitting room & panel heaters in bedrooms
• Substantial covered patios & outdoor entertaining areas, including shady dining area & swimming pool
• Plentiful private supply of excellent quality potable water, with water reservoirs & irrigation systems
• Mains electricity
• Telephone & internet connections with wi-fi
• Plentiful fertile fenced agricultural areas
• Substantial areas suitable for additional wine & agricultural expansion
• Wide range of approx 60 different varieties of organic fruit, nuts & vegetables produced
• In the Tolox region – 3 kms from the village
• Total land area approx. 11 hectares (110.000 sq m)
• Under an hour's drive from Marbella & an hour's drive from both Ronda & Malaga airport
The calculation is for illustration purposes only providing a quick indication of what your monthly repayments may be, these repayments may vary according to your personal circumstances and the mortgage provider.
Contact us today!
Our team in the UK:
Tel: +44 333 022 0135
Selling your home?
We are actively looking for homes to sell, just contact us and let us know about your property!
Why should you Buy your new Home in Spain from the team at 1Casa.com?
Our Expertise and many years of experience is available to you not just with suggestions, advice and guidance selecting a suitable property but also regarding any Financial and Legal Advice